We decided to have family pictures taken recently. The picture currently on my wall is at least 5 years old, is missing several people, and really needed to be updated. I've looked around for someone to do it, but WOW photographers are expensive. I know they have expensive equipment and expertise, but it kills me to pay hundreds for just a few pictures. It makes me so sad when all of the pictures are amazing, but I can only afford just a few.
My solution... do it myself, (with help from family.) When we were in Utah for my grandpa's funeral, I had my awesome sis-in-law, Angie, use her new toy to take some pictures of us. I figured we could just take lots of pictures, and some of them were bound to turn out nice. I have all of the photo editing software, because David uses them for work, so I could edit out any mistakes, swap heads, etc.
I think the results are wonderful. They may not be true professional quality, but I'm totally happy with them, and I can't wait to get a new photo on my wall. (I'm just waiting for David to print out a large canvas of it at work... FOR FREE.)
October in the Third Grade
8 months ago








1 comment:
My favorite is the picture of you and David. You have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment