Sunday, November 28, 2010

Grandparents

It's still really odd to be a Grandma. Don't get me wrong. It's so fun to have a grandson, to hold him and love him. It is enjoyable to be able to help Mariasha as she calls to ask a myriad of questions about how to care for a baby. It was so amazing to be there for the birth. I love all of that. But when someone talks about me and says things like "You'll have to talk to Grandma," or "Grandma will spoil the baby rotton," and then people turn and look at me and I realize that I am "Grandma", that is really, really wierd. Oh well, Quinton is so cute, it's worth it. I love him and his family so much!













1 comment:

Just SO said...

I can't even begin to imagine how weird that must be to be called Grandma. You CERTAINLY don't look anything like a "stereotypical" grandma.

And that Quinton is adorable!