
As promised, pictures of my adorable grandson, Quinton James.
He looks so small in his car seat!

Proud parents, Mariasha and Jared

Just born

He's a hefty little guy, 8lbs 8oz, 20.5 inches

What a pretty grandma! ;o)

He had to hang out on a Bilibed for a day.
Proud Grandpa! He's a sucker for babies.
Three generations

Five generations. Unfortunately, my parents headed out on their mission to Canada on the day before Quinton was born, so my dad couldn't be in the picture.

Headed home from the hospital. Such a cute baby!
6 comments:
Fun Fun grandma
Thanks for posting pictures. They are cute. However I got to laugh at the shoes in the last picture. They look so huge! :)
They do look huge, but his toes went all the way to the end! They were a bit wide though.
Tammy-
He is so sweet. Tell Mari and Jared congrats for me. He is soooo adorable! I just love newborns. You are a hot (grand)mama!!;)
-April
So cute! Congrats on being a Grandma!
He is so, so cute! I get to take pictures of him this Saturday and I'm so very excited!! Congratulations.
And you are a very beautiful Grandma!
Post a Comment