We took some time out of our crazy schedule to have a little fall fun together.

We dressed up and went Trick-or-Treating.

David went as a "Goth". He was pretty scary lo0king. He made lots of people at work nervous, and won "Scariest Costume" at his work costume contest.

Taliah and I dressed as pirates.
Kallai dressed as a zombie, and won "scariest costume" at the YM/YW party.

Jordan dressed as Zorro.

He won "best costume" at the YM/YW party.

We carved pumpkins.

Jared and Mariasha carved a pumpkin together.

They each carved half of the face. Jared carved the left half, Mariasha carved the right.

Taliah carved a cat.

Kallai carved a scary tree.

We raked up and jumped in the leaves.
I'm so excited to have so many leaves this year. When we first moved here, we only had tiny trees, and no leaves to jump in.

Now we have enough to make a great pile.

Our dog, Siren even joined in the fun.

Happy Fall Everyone!
2 comments:
You guys looked awesome. I LOVE LOVE LOVE our tree-lined streets.
Love the pictures! I'm glad I finally go to see what everyone dressed up as for Halloween. I am way behind on blogging!
Post a Comment