
Taliah's school class put on the play, Charlotte's Web. Taliah played the part of Clover the Sheep. She was originally supposed to be Clover the Horse, but the costume designer had cuter sheep ideas. Taliah really resisted being a sheep, but finally relented. I am glad, because her costume was really cute! She had two lines, well one line that she repeated twice. The other sheep, Clyde asked "Why why why do they have to say say say everything three times times times" and she replied, "Clyde my friend friend friend, I simply do not know know know."

The set was amazing thanks to my friend Sophie, the costumes were adorable. The music was great too! I was in charge of music. We sang "Must be love" and "Chin up" from the cartoon version. I accompanied the kids on the guitar. I was kind of worried about the songs, because I wasn't given a lot of time to work with the kids on them, but they turned out great! Taliah had a lot of fun!
3 comments:
How fun! I love Chorlottes web. She looks adorable.
It dose look like all the kids had fun. Yes the set is way cool
What a fun play. Everything looks amazing.
Post a Comment