Wow Kallai that is so fun. I loved the little coats that you had for the bottles. It really looks like it was a fun project to do.
I also loved Taliah's project, what fun to make so many batches of cookies. And we all knew that healthy cookies aren't very good. Now Taliah has proved it.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something to do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for.”7 We can do no great things, only small things with great love.
-Mother Teresa
I don't want to driveup to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with grass stains on my shoes from mowing Sister Schenck's lawn. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbor's children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
- Marjorie Hinckley
"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed...Life isjust like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed
only occasionally bybeautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." Gordon B. Hinckley
Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes He calms the sailor. And sometimes He makes us swim. -John Groberg
2 comments:
That is so great.
Wow Kallai that is so fun. I loved the little coats that you had for the bottles. It really looks like it was a fun project to do.
I also loved Taliah's project, what fun to make so many batches of cookies. And we all knew that healthy cookies aren't very good. Now Taliah has proved it.
Post a Comment