
David went fly fishing in Northern California in October. He went with my Dad, and brother in law, Mark. They were fishing for rainbow trout and steelhead. They had a lot of fun, and caught lots of fish! It was David's first time fly fishing. He decided he liked this fishing trip even better than salmon and halibut fishing in Alaska. The only down side was it was all catch and release, so he didn't bring any fish home. Oh well, he brought home plenty of fish tales! (p.s. The guy with the beard, who is holding the fish is their fishing guide. He wouldn't let David and Dad hold the fish they caught, because he was afraid they would hurt the fish. I personally think it's hilarious that he thinks it's ok to put a hook through its lip, and fight it for hours until it's exhausted, then pull it out of the water so it can't breath, but don't touch it! You might hurt it! Thepics where they are holding fish are on a different day with a different guide! Mark is the guy standing in the other boat.)
7 comments:
Tammy your blog is so fun. How do you do those amazing collages and your header?
Your blog looks awesome! I love all the pictures! You have such a fun family!
Wow, what's with all the grey hair in that beard? Someone's getting old! Just kidding, you know we love you. Too bad you couldn't bring any fish home with you. Or too bad if you eat fish! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Maybe one day Keith can join you next year.
I have to say your post is very fun.
Thanks for the info... I will be playing around with it.
Thanks for the invite. I will be going private soon. I will let you know.
So I got your blog invite and was trying to figure out how in the world I missed all of your latest posts, well, duh . . . after I read your blog the first time, I remember I was in a hurry to get somewhere and I totally forgot to add your blog to my blog list. I am so glad that you sent me an invite. Wow, I just finished reading Mariasha's tribute and I cannot believe how grown up she is! She was so young when we all first moved onto Snowy Owl! It kills me to think Kelsea will be there before I know. What a fun family you have!!! I loved all the Halloween hoopla and my goodness . . . nice fish!!!
Post a Comment