
Sometimes they do something so hilarious that I just have to go get the camera.

Wait a minute... maybe that's exactly what they had in mind!
Often, when I go to get the camera, I find a dead battery and hundreds of crazy pictures. All of the kids try to plead innocence, but I know who the culprit is... I have evidence!



I don't know where all of this silliness came from. Where did they learn to be such hams for the camera? It certainly didn't come from David and I. We have always taken very serious pictures. (Mom, you can stop laughing now.) Ok, I'll admit that my children's parents have both spiced up the occasional picture with a little silliness, but that kind of thing can't be hereditary... can it? CAN IT?!?

5 comments:
Fun. Those will be some funny wedding videos one day!
I hope you don't mind I've added you guys to my list.
I think they get it from you.
Those are great pictures...too funny...
Hey Tammy! How fun to see your blog! I am so glad you wrote on mine so that I could find yours. You guys are hilarious - love the pictures - esp. the froot loop piercings! That's awesome that you have taken up biking! That must have been a great experience in Moab. This will be a lot of fun keeping up with you guys. Say hi to Mariasha!
LOL, they totally get it from you guys! Don't even try to plead innocence. I totally love this post and I can't wait to show it to Keith!!!! I love how all of the self shots are from Mari, how funny.
Post a Comment